Fruit Nut Muffin


Got to bake some stuff for my son's birthday..As part of the thought process, I was just randomly adding my son's favorites and it resulted in a great novel muffin. What shall I name it...Banana Raisin Date Nuts Muffin?...For now let me call it Fruit nut muffin. And by the way, do I still need to mention what are my ingredients? ;)
Shall soon translate my chicken scribblings into usable recipe. Meet ya soon.

Ok..Here you go:
Makes about 22 muffins
15 Dates
1/2 Banana mashed
1 cup Milk (I used 2% organic)
1 cup melted Butter (I may lessen this to 3/4th cup next time..just a thought)
3/4 cup Olive oil
1 cup Sugar
3 cups Maida
1 Egg lightly beaten
1 tsp Baking Soda
Golden Raisin 2 handfulls
Any array of Nuts (pecans, walnuts, cashews, almonds etc)

- Soak the dates in 1 cup of milk for 15 mins and coarse grind the dates alone.
- Save the Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix Maida , Sugar, Soda in a bowl
- Pour Egg
- Add Mashed Banana
- Add Oil
- Add Milk
- Add Buttter
- Add Raisins
- Add Nuts if using
- Mix until all incorporate. Do not overdo.
- Bake for 24 to 25 mins

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...