Sprouts Sadham (Kollu Sprouts Rice)



























Offlate, I am into this Sprouts Frenzy. ROFL!
I Sprouted Kollu but felt very lazy to make the Tedious Kollu Chutney.
Sameway, Soaked rice for Pesarattu but DH declared he is not crazy about Pesarattu!
(I will get him to eat after few days. That is a different story. ;-) )
I just cooked both these abandoned dearies, and seasoned them.. and thus born this dish:
Sprouts Sadham (name courtesy: My Dear Son. ;-) )

Ingredients:

1/2 cup soaked Rice
1/4 cup Kollu Sprouts
1 Tbsp Moong Sprouts
1.5 cups Water
1/4 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 Garlic Pod

Pressure Cook for 5 whistles

Seasoning:
4 tsp of Oil+ 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds + Hing + 8 Curry Leaves + 3 Red Chillies + 1 Garlic Pod + 2 Pearl Onions + pinch of Turmeric Powder + Rice + Salt
fry for 5 mins.

Have as is or with Rasam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...