Plum Chutney























One thing led to another...and here I am blogging about the unusual chutney that got rave reviews from our friends!
I am sure that by now looking at the pictures above and left, you would have figured out what led to what.
Summer has bestowed us the season's best plums from the backyard... this time a tad bit generously. Having devoured enough fresh fruits with friends and neighbors, the crave for culinary creativity crept within and my husband came up with this ingenious chutney out of the extra plums!
While I am still getting used to the idea of fruit chutneys... the rave reviews from some of my friends at the party prompted me to share it with you folks.
If it works with plums, I like to believe that it works with Peaches, Nectarines, Apples, Apricots..
So if risk taking is like rusk eating for you, jump in to experiment in your kitchen.. do not forget to invite friends to taste test! poor them, scapegoats!!  God bless them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...