Food Processor - Black& Decker - 8 cup

I am very pleased with this Black beauty.
The 8-cup Black & Decker Food Processor
So far I have sliced Okra (Vendakkai), Karela (Pagarkai), Valaikai, Chou-Chou and Beans. They all came out perfectly sliced. I grated Carrots, it was slightly harder for the machine but it did the job though. I am not planning to overload this one with carrots anymore though.. It does the job for the rest and I do not want to test it's patience. LOL

I bought it for just $25. The price is great. The parts are not that sturdy but then you get what you pay for, so no complaints there.
The best part is that it is easy to clean. The common complaint I hear from people is that what time you gain using food processors is spent on cleaning the number of hard to clean parts of it. But this one is a charmer. There aren't too many parts, just the bare essentials. And they are easy to clean too. No nooks and crooks with hard to reach areas, just a quick rinse the bowl and parts are cleaned. The machine comes in handy I say, go for it.
If I were to look for any negatives, I think the chopper blade may not be that functional... not sure.. yet to test it. I just flipped some vegetables in there and used teh chopper blade but it didn't sound right, so I flipped back to slicing and grating. Overall I am very satisfied with this product. It does not occupy much space on the counter and what space it occupies, it compensates it with it's sheen beauty. So a Win-Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...