Raspberry Shake - Pink Delight


































Guilty Pleasure!
A raspberry Shake sweetened with condensed milk.
Feel free to quiet the guilt by replacing condensed evil .. I mean.. milk with Raw
Unprocessed Organic Local Honey. hehe. My guilty conscience is calmed by stating the above.
My conscience is clear now. ;-)

Since Raspberries are tart as is, I felt a 55 of them will surely appreciate the company of a sweetener.
Besides, the pantry had an opened can of it in the 'use me now or hold your peace forever and throw me away' state. So succumbed to the guilty pleasure. No regrets though when I saw the Perfect Shake in Pink.
Such a delightful sight and taste.

55 Raspberries
1/2 cup of Condensed Milk
2/3 cup of Cold Milk
1 and 1/2 cup of Crushed Ice
1 scoop of Protein Powder (Optional)

Blend the berries to a fine pulp.
Add crushed ice and blend once.
Then add the milk, condensed milk and protein mix.
Blend all well.
Sprinkle with Chia / Fax seeds and/or coarsely grated nuts of your choice.
Serve immediately.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...